Looking for beachfront hotels on Pensacola Beach?
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach hotel has the best amenities on the beach. Our property is located smack dab in the center of Pensacola Beach, Florida, so you can literally walk to where the action is. That is, if you need to leave at all.
As far as beachfront hotels on Pensacola Beach go, ours is known far and wide as the place to stay.
Our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach FL is proud to offer the following amenities …
- Best pool on beach with a 250-foot seasonally heated Lazy River and cascading waterfall
- Two hot tubs
- Fire pit on the Gulf Front pool deck
- On-site dining at Riptides Sports Grill and Beachfront Tiki Bar
- ‘Kids under 12 Eat Free’ program
- Family suites
- Beach view fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Seasonal ‘Dive-Inn’ movies poolside
- Seasonal children’s activities
- Seasonal interactive pirate & mermaid shows
- Free Wi-Fi
- 10,000 sq. ft. of beach view meeting rooms
- Game room
- Guest coin laundry
- Sundries snack shop
- Free parking
- 100% smoke free
As well as the following accessible amenities …
- accessible parking in front of the building
- accessible wheelchair routes to all amenities
- accessible front desk
- accessible lobby restroom
- accessible chair lift for pool
- accessible bar
*At the Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, we strive to make all our guest comfortable. To learn more about our hotel’s accessibility please call 850-932-5331
Our bright and modern setting and friendly staff are here to make your day happier. So dig your toes in the sand, splash in the Gulf of Mexico or take in the amazing view from your private beachfront hotel balcony.
Wake up with an exhilarating workout in our beach view fitness room, spend the day exploring, then wind down with a cocktail and a bite from Riptides Sports Grill and Beachfront Tiki Bar.
Our pool is the best of all beachfront hotels on Pensacola Beach, and you’ll soon discover why. Take a moment to relax while the kids enjoy interactive pirate and mermaid shows and supervised seasonal activities. You deserve it.
There’s so much to do on and off property, whether you’re here for relaxation, recreation, business, pleasure or all of the above. Pensacola is known for its rich history and culture, so get out and explore with a guided tour, or create your own adventure!
When the day is done, take a stroll along the seashore or go out for a casual beach dinner, then climb into your cozy bed in your room at the best of all the beachfront hotels on Pensacola Beach.